We have an opening for a Casual Labourer/Landscaper
(with view to permanent Full-Time) to work within our DreamCourts business.
Primary Objectives of the Role
To ensure that DREAMCOURTS customer installations/workload and tasks are completed accurately, in full, and on time each day. Perform to the best of your ability across each customer site i.e., site inspections, general labour duties, basketball ring system installations, court tile installations, netting/fencing, landscaping, etc. Work within, and be part of, a strong, dedicated, and motivated DreamCourts team and DreamCourts Australia.
Major Responsibility and Duties:
Shall include all of the following points but not necessarily limited to:
- Liaise with your Operations Leader a daily basis on related matters as per the above and below.
- Strictly follow instructions from your Operations Leader
- Work within DreamCourts team such as ring system installations, court tile installations, netting/fencing
- Use of DreamCourts tools and equipment
- Work as part of team to install customer specific landscaping orders
- Strictly adhere to Occupational Health & Safety guidelines
- Work within our National Operations team daily
- Ensure a high-quality output
- Liaise with Operational Leader to ensure client requirements are met
- Ensure that the Companies Policies and Procedures when undertaking your duties are followed at all times
- Reporting any problems raised by Customer to your Operations Leader
- Ensure that the Companies standards are being met
- Ensure that the duties undertaken are up to date on a daily basis
- Ensure Productivity levels, Quality Control, Environment Awareness, Safety first, is front of mind
- Ability to communicate well to your Operations Leader
- Commitment to excellence in all aspects of DreamCourts Operations
- Commitment to customer satisfaction
- Punctual and reliable